About me









 I am a student with flex ed and have been for nearly two years now. Once I get this last course done, I plan to go to saskpolytech to get my apprentice in welding. I enjoy welding as to me it feels like an art with metal. I also enjoy it because it is something I am into and want to learn about.

I live with my mom, stepdad and two siblings. My siblings are my world, and I would do everything for them. My middle sibling is four and my youngest is two. I am 18, which makes us apart in age by a lot.

I currently am working at a childcare center and do the before and after school program. I enjoy the kids I work with, but it defiantly is not a career for me. I want to be able to have freedom and move around a lot, which most welding jobs require.I am someone who suffers from mental illness and sees the world from a different angle then most. It allows me to look at things differently such as arts. I enjoy art weither it is drawing, painting, sketching, welding, or taking pictures.  



This is a photo I took closer to fall. This is a photo of my cat on the banister looking at me well you have scenery behind her. I made it so that she is the first thing you look at when you look at the picture. I put her directly in the middle so that that's where your eye focuses when looking at it for the first time. This photo is important to me because I love to capture memories of things that are important to me. That being said my cat is one of many things that are extremely important to me and I want to capture the memory of her because she won't be around forever. Happy photos like that I will be able to put in a frame later on in life when she does pass to the next and keep the memory alive of her. 



Comments

Popular Posts